Auto Accident App
Auto Accident App
The new auto accident app launched by LaBovick Law Group is the easiest way to record details at the scene of an automobile accident. The auto accident app, named Crash Detective, is the best mobile app on the market, available for both the iPhone and the Android. It directs victims through compiling the necessary evidence immediately after a car accident has occurred. Easy to use, this app has many features and benefits.
Features of Auto Accident App
The auto accident app is a great mobile tool for accident victims. If you have been involved in a car collision, you now have a free app that guides you through a logical checklist of action items. The auto accident app has a comprehensive list of features including:
- A one touch button to call 911 or instantly contact our Palm Beach personal injury lawyers.
- A Camera, video recorder and text notepad to record all of the important information about the auto accident.
- Concise instructions of what needs to be accomplished before and after an accident.
- Efficient forms to quickly gather accident information from the other parties (drivers, witnesses, passengers).
- Automatic GPS locator which helps in recording critical accident facts like traffic patterns and driving conditions.
Emergency Services Features of Auto Accident App
The auto accident app aids victims by allowing them to quickly search and locate the closest emergency services. So, apart from being an easy to use accident reporting tool, the app doubles up as an emergency services locator. With a single click, users can:
- Find the nearest police station.
- Find a tow truck service.
- Locate auto repair shops.
- Discover nearest taxi services.
- Obtain a map of closest hospitals.
The Crash Detective utilizes the quickest growing way for information gathering. The best part is that it’s absolutely free. Easy to use, comprehensive in design, this auto accident app provides all of the resources one will need when faced with the unfortunate circumstance of being a victim in a car collision.